Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Syles For Fall and Winter Rain Boots

Joules
Alright girls who here just LOVES boots? If you are like me it is all that I can think of....boots, boots, and more boots! I went shopping this weekend and I could not believe my eyes! As I was walking the through the shopping mall, I could not believe how many new styles that have come out for this fall. So let's go over the new styles the boot gods have given us for this season.
http://www.6pm.com/womens-boots~1e?s=recentSalesStyle/desc#!/women-boots/CK_XARCz1wE6AoITwAEB4gIEARgCBw.zso?s=recentSalesStyle/desc/
6 PM.com

Let’s start with the Rain Boot. You might also know these as Wellies, Puddle Jumpers or Gum Boots. I have worn some Rain Boots in the past and find them very uncomfortable. They are too stiff for me. The reason for the stiffness of this type of Rain Boot is they are typically made from resin. I like Rain Boots made from rubber, but some are made from animals skins, so I always make sure I know for sure what my boots are made of. My top pick for the Rain Boots are the ones made with PVC rubber. I find them to be very comfy, durable and very stylish. 





http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2013-New-Women-Fashion-Wellies-Transparent-Crystal-Martin-Rain-Boots-Lace-up-Flat-ankle/1287516799.html
Ali Express
Do you like to push the fashion boundaries like Lady GAGA?  If you are like me, when I get off work, I spend most of my nights searching the internet for the the trendiest boots out there. 
Check out AliExpress. You will find all sorts of trendy styles for the fashion forward girls.

http://www.sakroots.com/rainboots/
Sakroots


If your style is the more modern, outrageous, just wanna have fun type girl, Sakroots is the place for you. They have a array of bright fun colors.





If you prefer a Rain Boot for a thicker calf or a little more meat at the calf, I find that a buckle adjustment is best. Check out 6PM. They have tons of fun styles that would be just right for you. I could spend so much money on this site, but my husband would come unglued.

http://www.6pm.com/womens-boots~1e?s=recentSalesStyle/desc#!/women-boots/CK_XARCz1wE6AoITwAEB4gIEARgCBw.zso?s=recentSalesStyle/desc/
6 PM.com
If you are the girl that leans more towards comfort, stylish designs, Joules has some great varieties. I have purchased boots from them before and I find them very comfortable at a great price. 



http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/57126?feat=rain%20boots-SR0&page=women-s-wellie-warmers-tall
LL Bean
And at the end of our journey, no boot would be complete without a good sock. You will add comfort, style, and fashion to your look. Shop LLBean and add a little warmth at a great price.







If you have found this blog helpful in any way, please like with one of the social buttons below. I would love to hear from you so please leave any comments :)


Kim Bushmiller has been involved in fashion for since she was able to wear clothes. She always dressed her mother and wore fashion forward clothes at a young age. Kim has always had an eye for color and design. She was a professional floral designer, and won awards for her designs. Kim loves to do interior design and is constantly updating and changing rooms for friends and family. She is a mother and wife with a love for color and style.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.
    I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete